CALL FOR PAPER
The conference’s scientific committee invites researchers, specialists and institutions to submit full papers, researches, case-studies and success stories in various aspects related to the operations and maintenance sector, rehabilitation economics, applications and experiences within the conference topics.
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINES
For more information about submission requirements, kindly visit the speaker’s portal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBMITTING FULL PAPER
- Deadline for receiving full papers September 30th 2020 (Papers submitted after this date will not be accepted)
- Final notice of accepted papers October 10th 2020
- A full paper must be submitted as abstracts will not be accepted and should discuss one of the conference topics.Submitting papers must be within the assigned deadline. Any submitted request after the specified dates will not be accepted.
- Submitted papers must accommodate the required specifications in terms of type, font size and in Word format. Any paper that does not meet the required specifications will not be accepted.
- The Scientific Committee has the right not to disclose the reason of not accepting any paper.
- The submission of papers must be done through the speakers’ portal and no paper will be accepted otherwise.
- All presentations submitted during the sessions will be uploaded on the virtual conference platform immediately after the conference. If a speaker wishes to amend the presentation, he/she must provide the committee with the other presentation 2 days prior to the conference.