Terms and conditions of the free seat competition on Twitter
Marking the 20th
edition of the International Operations and Maintenance Conference in the Arab Countries
, the organizing committee is pleased to announce giving away 20 free seats to the followers of the conference's account on Twitter:
If you are interested in joining the competition: Click here
The terms and conditions of the free seat competition for attending the International Operations and Maintenance Conference in the Arab Countries are listed below.
Please note that your participation in the competition requires your acceptance and full compliance with these conditions.
- The competition is only applicable for the followers of the conference's account on Twitter.
- The competition will run for 5 weeks starting from November 20th, 2022 where 4 winners selected every week. The conference has the right to adjust the competition's dates at any time.
- The winners will be announced through the conference’s account on Twitter and we will be contacting them through private messages. The judges' decision is final and have the right to withdraw the prize in case of incompliance with the terms of the competition from the winner's side.
- The prize can be gifted and cannot be transferred to another person after announcing the name of the participant
- The prize includes the registration fee only and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The conference retains the right to change these provisions at any time, in which case the updated competition terms will be published on the conference website.
To enter the draw, the participant must do the following:
- Put the answer in a comment
- Retweet competition post
- Follow our page on twitter
- Use the hashtag #OmaintecConf